Function: Non-slip, Decoration, Extruded
Stair Tread: Aluminum Fluted Top Range
Size: Customized Stair Nosing
Construction: Aluminum Frame Base
OEM: Yes-Stair Nosing
Specification: Customized, Multiple Choices
HS Code: 760429900
Stair Part Material: Aluminum
Aluminum Surface: Anodized
Safety: No-Slip Surface
Transport Package: poly bag, carton, or pallet
Origin: Foshan, Guangdong
Ceramic Tile Top Floor Hard-Wearing Aluminum Anti Slip Stair Nosing
Introduction about Xingtaomei Anti slip Stair Nosing:
1. The stair nosing is designed for new and exiting applications where pedestrian safety, stair appearance, and stair life of particular concern.
2. The stair nosing has aluminum frame of 6063-T5 and be inserted with carborundum, adhensive carborundum and PVC.
3. It can be made of aluminum base frame with stripes to be non-sliped.
4. The Systems can be recessed into new work or recessed into existing floor finishes.
5. All stair nosings are suitable for internal or external applications and are available with a wide range of colors.
|Product name||Top Fluted Aluminum Stair Tread Nosing|
|Color||Available on request|
|Base profile||Anodised aluminium|
|Sample Time||About 5 working days|
|Payment terms||T/T, credit card, etc.|
Features & Advantages:
Good non-skid property
Good aging and corrosion resistance
Multitudinous and beautiful appearance
Competitive price and prompt delivery
According to customer's design
Perfect protection for your applications(stairs, carpet,etc.)
Aluminum base frame with stripes to be non-sliped, there will be more safety.
The stair nosing is drilled in the subfloor.
Cleaning & Maintenance
|1. All stair nosing or tread should be swept with a broom or vacuumed with a heavy-duty commercial vacuum cleaner, at least once a week.|
|2. External stair nosing or tread should be scrubbed with a brush using all purpose cleaner and rinsed with clean water after cleaning at last.|
|3. For Minor traffic marks on aluminum, It can be cleared by using fine steel wool and commercial cleaning agent.|
|4. For Oil and Grease from the stair treads, It can be removed by using soap and brush and rinsed with clean water after cleaning at last.|
|5. For removing snow and ice from external treads, use sodium chloride salt.|
|6. About removing chewing gum from all types of stair treads, use putty knife, wire brush, clean cloth, commercial cleaning liquid, sponge & clean water. Repeat the process several times until desired result is achieved. Scrub with wire brush and clean the tread using soap and water, finally sponge the tread and remove extra water from the tread. and rinsed with clean water after cleaning at last.|
|1.Ensure that the stair surface is level and flat.|
|2.Select the most suitable cartridge adhesive for interior/exterior usage.|
|3.Ensure stairs are clean enough and free of debris, dust, grease and oil.|
|4.Check the stair is dry and free from dampness|
|5.Select the nosing carrier and check for the correct fit on the|
|6.Do not apply the insert material at this stage.|
|7.Carefully mark through the drill holes, ensuring that the nosing is|
tight against the riser, carpet or vinyl.
|8.Remove nosing from the stair, and drill and plug the tread ready for|
|9.Apply the adhesive to the underside of the nosing and replace on|
|10.Remove the nosing and allow the adhesive to cure for the|
|11.Replace and refit the nosing carrier to the stair tread, and|
screw down firmly.
|12.Ensure that the screws are flush to avoid "show through"|
on the insert material.
|13.Peel back the double sided tape, ensuring no dust or fibre is|
allowed onto the surface.
|14.Place insert material (smooth side down) into the channel from|
both ends and smooth into the middle of the profile.
Company Information about Xingtaomei Aluminum:
Business Type: Manufacturer
Location: Foshan, Guangdong, China(Mainland)
Year Established: 1996
Company Certifications: ISO9001:2008
aluminum floor/carpet trim, tile trim, wall edging, stair nosing, LED profile, high partition profiles, screen profiles, air diffuser profiles, cabinet profiles, wardrobe profiles, furniture profiles, tent profiles, etc.
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
1. What's the MOQ?
Our MOQ is 200 kilograms, and it can be discussed under certain conditions.
2. Can I get a sample?
Of course you can! However, the buyer needs to take responsibility of the freight charge.
3. How about the Payment Term?
Normally 30% deposit in advance, the balance should be paid before shipment.
4. How about the Delivery Time?
It depends on your order quantity, we would deliver the goods very fast!
5. What's the Price?
Please send us drawing or sample to get the quotation.
6. What factors should be considered when you select a stair tread?
There are several factors that you need to consider, but the following have the greatest influence on the selection process as below:
1. the single most important factor that you need to be aware of when purchasing stair treads is the size. Using the length, width and depth measurements, you can then shop for new treads in the appropriate size.
2. Choose a suitable or customized design that is similar to the rest of the staircase
3. Get covers that have a matching or similar color with the surrounding walls or applications.
4. Materials of the tread covers according to the expected lifespan and the building design.
1. We are ISO Factory
2. Has been in terms of size, technology, markets and profitability in a leading position.
3. Participated in large exhibitions-Canton Fair
5. We sell high-quality products. we are confident that you will be satisfied with our various services and wide range of products with good quality.
6. Diverse colors available or custom made stair nosing
7. We offer competitive price & free samples & short delivery time.
8. We are professional manufacturer, and have more than 20-year experience.
Website: www.xtm-trims.com, www.xtm-alu.com