Types of aluminum profiles divided by utilities:
1. Architectural aluminium profiles: divided into two types-window & door aluminum profiles and curtain wall aluminum profiles.
2. Heat sink aluminium profiles.
3. General industrial aluminium profiles: mainly for industrial production and manufacturing, such as automatic machinery, housing frames, conveyer belts, lifting machine, test equipment, goods shelves, etc. Electronics and machinery industry are the major users of those aluminium profiles.
4. Rail vehicle aluminium profiles: mainly for rail vehicle body manufacturing.
5. Decorative aluminium profiles: such as aluminum photo frames, aluminum tile trims, aluminium stair nosing, etc.
Types of aluminum profiles divided by alloy composition:
There are 1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075 and other alloy numbers for aluminum profiles. Different alloy number aluminum profiles have different alloy proportion rates.
Types of aluminum profiles divided by surface treatment:
1. Anodizing aluminium profiles.
2. Electrophoresis coating aluminum profiles.
3. Powder coating aluminium profiles.
4. Wood grain aluminum profiles.
5. Fluorocarbon spraying aluminium profiles.
6. Polished aluminum profiles (including mechanical polished and chemical polished. The cost of chemical polishing is the highest, so the price is the highest.)
Types of aluminum profiles divided by production techniques.
1. Die casting aluminum profiles.
2. Heat treating aluminium profiles.
3. None-heat treating aluminum profiles.
Types of aluminum profiles divided by finished products.
1. Rolling aluminium profiles: aluminum sheet, aluminum plate, aluminum coil, aluminum tape, etc.
2. Extrusion aluminum profiles: aluminium tubes, aluminum bars, aluminum profiles.
3. Die casting aluminium profiles: die casting profiles.