How to maintain and protect aluminum trim
Aluminum alloy products have the characteristics of high strength, light weight, strong corrosion resistance, novel construction, convenient installation, saving materials, and durability. It is unreasonable that maintenance, installation and protection will also affect the appearance of aluminum trim. Beautiful, appearance of color. Therefore, there should be accurate measures for conservation and protection.
1. When aluminum trim are transported, they must be handled with care, to prevent bumps and then to cause external bumps, affecting its appearance;
2. When transporting aluminum trim, it must be covered with a tarpaulin to prevent the
intrusion of rain and snow.
3.Aluminum trim storage environment should be dry, bright, ventilation, non-corrosive
substances, but also to prevent the intrusion of rain, water and snow;
4. When the aluminum trim is stored, the bottom of the aluminum trimmust be separated from the ground by the pad wood, and the interval between the aluminum trim and the ground is greater than 10 cm;
5. Whenaluminum trim are stored, it is forbidden to register them together with chemical data and moisture data;
6. When aluminum trim are installed, the appearance must first be affixed with a waterproof tape. The frame material that touches the wall must ensure that the oxide film and film of the profile are not damaged, and the qualified cement and sand are selected together.
7. After processing into doors and windows, clean the aluminum trim surface with a net cloth and a neutral detergent at regular intervals.