The difference between 6063 aluminum tube profile and 6061
· The main alloy elements of 6063 aluminum tube profile are magnesium and silicon.
· 6063 aluminum tube profile is excellent processing performance, excellent solderability, extrusion and electroplating, good corrosion resistance, toughness.
· 6063 aluminum tube profile easy polishing, coated film, excellent anodic oxidation effect, is a typical extrusion alloy.
· 6063 aluminum tube profile is widely used in building profiles, irrigation tubes, vehicles, racks, furniture, lifts, fences and other tubes, rods, profiles 60,631 for building profiles.
· The main alloy elements of 6061 aluminum tube profile are magnesium and silicon, and form mg2si phase.
· If a certain amount of manganese and chromium is present, it can neutralize the bad effects of iron; sometimes a small amount of copper or zinc is added to increase the strength of the alloy without significantly reducing its corrosion resistance; there is also a small amount of copper in the conductive material to offset the adverse effects of titanium and iron on conductivity; zirconium or titanium can refine grain and control recrystallization tissue
· In order to improve the cutting performance, lead and bismuth can be added.
· In Mg2si, the mg/si ratio is 1.73, in the heat treatment state, mg2si solid melt in aluminum, so that the alloy has artificial aging hardening function.
· 6061 aluminum tube profile requires a certain strength, solderability, high corrosion resistance of industrial structural parts.
· 6061 aluminum tube profile requires a variety of industrial structures with a certain strength, solderability and corrosion resistance, such as the manufacture of trucks, tower buildings, ships, trams, furniture, mechanical parts, precision processing and other tubes, rods, shapes, plates.